Owl Emboidery Pattern!

Happy Monday everyone! You know why it's so happy? Because we have another FREE pattern today! We are so excited to share with you our second pattern in the Woodland Series. Please meet Owl:

Hoot!

Owl is a watchful bird from the Black Forest who looks very cute as wall art, pillow front, or a quilt block. Included in the free PDF download of Owl are directions and a color/stitch guide. With this instruction, you can exactly replicate our sample or feel free to go on your own and have fun creating something new! Please send us photos of finished products, we would love to see what you have done with our Owl.

Owl after some pressing.
Tree branches.


A new addition to our patterns is a stitch and color guide.

And don't forget, he makes a great pairing with Hare, our first design in this series. Keep checking the FREE Dowloads page for additional Woodland Series designs.

–Alex and Cassandra

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the owl pattern! I'm a beginner at embroidery, but anxious to give this a try! It's gorgeous.
    Thanks for your sweet comment about my Little House dress! It was a pretty cute dress, but I still can't get over my hair in that picture!
    Take care,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you give it a try Angela! I'd love to see what you do with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. popping over since you commented on my blog... ooh free embroidery patterns you say, I'll add you to my Google reader :-)

    x GS

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GeekySweetheart: your Star Wars embroidery was so awesome! Please pop by anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es muy hermoso el trabajo con el buho. Saludos desde México.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rosali: Gracias, espero que tu les gusta mis otros animales. Saludos desde los Estados Unidos!

    ReplyDelete