Indie Trunk Show

I want to let you all in on a little secret. For the past few months Alex and I have been preparing to participate in our first Indie Artists Trunk Show. It has been difficult for a blabbermouth like me to keep this under my hat...lemme tell ya. We are simultaneously excited and nervous.



There are six other artists in this show offering beautiful textiles, fine art, photography, pottery, plushies, and more. Alex and I (under the name of Mighty Distractible) will have custom embroidery kits, knitting patterns, our own yarn, beautiful project bags, and more. Squeal! We were quite honored to be invited to do this. Our hope is that some of our local readers will pop over and introduce themselves. That would be seriously awesome!


This show is chock-full of talented artists...and great timing for picking up unique holiday gifts! I'm sure we will have more info as November 19th comes closer. Check the Indie Art and Design page for links to the various artists.


–Cassandra

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I wish I was a local reader...I'd love to come to the show! Good luck and have a great time!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angela: Oh me too!!! I would love to chat in person! :)

    ReplyDelete