Friday Finds: LuSa Lotion Bars

Must be read with a 1950's announcer's voice:
Friends, do your hands get dry from office air conditioning or heat? Does wool drag on your skin when knitting? Are you embarrassed of your cracked cuticles? Then you need to try LuSa Organics lotion bars.

LuSa Organics lotion bars are joyfully made in Viroqua, Wisconsin with the finest ingredients available. Each hand-crafted bar is similar in size to a bar of soap. You simply rub the bar between your hands to apply the lotion and then massage into the skin. It's just that simple. Order today!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
My favorite LuSa lotion flavor is lavender.
I felt like I needed to write a radio ad for this lotion because I love it so much. At this time of year when I am knitting like a fiend, my hands can get really dry. These lotion bars are my constant companion. I can't recommend them enough for folks who do a lot of work with their hands.

There is something for everyone at the LuSa site. Those with children will love the "Sweetest Dreams" roll on oil. It is part of our night-time ritual.
I am fortunate enough to live in a town where I have lots of retail options to purchase the entire line of LuSa products but for those of you who are not, it's okay, you can order online. LuSa is an example of a small independent company producing quality products at a reasonable cost. There is no excuse not to shop Indy people! :)

Happy Friday!

–Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment