Still Thankful






Over the past couple weeks there has been a lot of blogger talk about gratitude. Rightfully so. Thanksgiving is the time of year where we all take a moment to examine the bounty in our lives. I'm a little late to the game this year because, frankly, I've been too preoccupied to smell the roses.

But it's time. It would be a sin not to express gratefulness for all that I have and the opportunities that have gotten me to this place. These days I'm smitten by unexpected inspirations, children, friends, laughs, snuggly little birds, kind and generous husband, and what's on my needles and under my presser foot. Life is mysterious and wonderful.

–Cassandra

2 comments:

  1. "life is mysterious and wonderful"

    Love this line :) It reminds me of a line from a poem "for all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sound of that poem! It's so true.

      This is something that I find inspirational in the same vain:
      http://youtu.be/0uKSWhsaVeA

      Delete